The Polargraph source code is on github. That has the source code for
- Arduino UNO or MEGA with an Adafruit Motorshield
- PolargraphSD, which is an Arduino Mega with a Polarshield.
It also has the code for the controller (Processing), that works with all hardware platforms.
These files are bundled into a download that is on the releases section of the polargraphcontroller github. Download the most recent release.
The project used to be hosted on google code, and what is left there might not always have found a new home.
- You can order the sprockets from shapeways if you aren’t printing them yourself from the STLs.
- You can get the plans for the brackets and gondola parts and ask Ponoko to cut them for you.
- And there’s a bunch of polargraph-ish stuff on thingiverse.
[shameless plug]Of course you can buy kits of polargraph parts direct from me too.[/shameless plug]
It’s GPL v3.