Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Replacement screen
daveo
Post Replacement screen
on: January 29, 2022, 08:24

Hello Sandy.
The screen on my beloved polargraph has died - one of my grandkids whacked it with a bat , the machine itself still works but the display shows crazy graphics
it's no deal breaker as it still draws fine from the controller but it's very distracting when |I'm in the room and machine is drawing.

There seem to be lots of screens available so is there anything specific |I should be looking for in a new screen ?

Dave

PS The polargraph continues to give me great pleasure after many years and I thank you for your effort and dedication to creating it.

Additional info.
I said Polargraph but it's actually the polarshield the screen plugs into. It says v2.2a on the board. Existing screen says 2.4"tft 240x320 V2.1

sandy
Administrator
Post Re: Replacement screen
on: March 8, 2022, 20:58

Dave! Sorry I missed this message. I've got a bit of a stash of older screens and things so will have a look and see, but I'm moving house at the moment and it's all a bit manic right now. Appreciate you asked the question six weeks ago, hope you can hold on for another couple of weeks. I'll drop you an email. I did move onto a new kind of screen because the older ones were getting hard to find, but I think I had some leftovers.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.