Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: death to sharpie: help!
motorimicr-
o
Post death to sharpie: help!
on: February 6, 2020, 18:56

Hello to all. at this link I downloaded what I believe here on the forum called D2S.

https://github.com/Shornone/MultiSVG-D2S

I ask you for help to understand how it works. unfortunately I am not very expert in these codes and I need some initial assistance to understand how to run it. I am using processing 2 but if necessary I can also use processing 3. I have already tried to do several things but without result, it is better perhaps , instead of now asking you a lot of questions to start over from scratch and if someone could give me the first indications on how to make the script work. at the moment if I run the script I get this and other important thing that I did not understand which file to process. meanwhile, thank you very much

motorimicr-
o
Post Re: death to sharpie: help!
on: February 6, 2020, 19:43

for example now I have downloaded this version

http://jan.krummrey.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Death_to_Sharpie_PDF.zip

and it works very well ... I don't know if it is better or worse than the one I posted before, it certainly doesn't have the output directly in svg but in pdf which then has to be converted in another way .. .but at least it works ... you have nothing else to add or the reasons why it is better to insist on making the first version that I linked work.

SYNTAXERRO-
R
on: February 16, 2020, 22:04

I believe if you use Processing 3 instead of Processing 2 that code should work, give that a try.

motorimicr-
o
on: February 24, 2020, 19:50

i tried but...do you know what it mean? thank you a lot

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.