Polargraph controller 2.3.0
- Added: Density preview is now posterized by default, and is linked to the
pen width setting. So should be able to use this to better visualise the link
between pen width and grid size.
- Fixed: Queue preview bug: https://polargraph.co.uk/forum/polargraphs-group2/code-software-forum2/updated-controller-thread504.0/#postid-2938
- Fixed: Slight improvement in pixel rendering speed.
Made up a new code bundle, wrapping up a couple of recent changes.
- Firmwares are now all buildable in Arduino IDE v1.6.6+.
- The polargraph_server_polarshield firmware now uses the same kind of communications protocol as the _a1 variation. This is a little experimental, so let’s give it a shot.
- The controller console is back! In a bit of a reduced form anyway. We’ll see if it’s worth anything. Ctrl-C.
- There’s a posterisation option for the pixel density preview. You might use this to visualise how a compressed dynamic range will affect your drawing. You get a compressed dynamic range when you use very small grid size, or a big pen. It’s not linked to pen size yet, but that’s the obvious thing to do next.