Hello, another wee update to the controller. Main thing is a serial port selector. I have only tested this on my machine here, with a couple of ports, so am a bit anxious about how well it’ll work on others, particularly macs.
So now every bit of configuration can be done from inside the app rather than needing to edit the properties files. That’s good news.
I fixed a couple of other little pesky things, and hopefully the issues with selecting areas that aren’t there, or fall off the edge of the machine.
There’s still an issue with loading images when there’s no page. So before you load an image, make a page using the setup tab->page width, page height, page y pos and then centre page. Don’t think the size matters.
Then load your image, then move image to the middle of the page, _then_ do some resizing etc.
Image resizing is now done with a numberspinner rather than with the “fit to box” method. I think this is a bit more sensible.