Straight lines are straight

C17 is rocking the house.

So I decided how many slices to cut the line into (to keep it on track), and iterated through the lines, and in each iteration I was recalculating the cartesian position, and then recalculating the delta (the change required).  But that wasn’t working (see previous posts).  I took advice from Andy Kinsman who is much smarter than me, and took out the recalculation, and now it workings brilliantly.

I don’t understand why recalculating it sent it off so wildly.  Very possibly an off-by-one issue with my getCartesian() methods.  But it’s fixed now, so I’m not going to worry about it unless I have to.

Repository updated, in the arduino 1.0 style (ouch, sorry).